Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Little Things Day 2

If you follow Emily Case's blog, you probably already heard this title today, if you don't - Emily Case is hosting a kinda-sorta-informal photography thingy! Yep, that's right! To explain, she was thinking about how important all of the little things we do every day are, ya know, the things we do so often we hardly even think about them, or if we do, it's not always done favorably.  So she decided to take a week to celebrate these seemingly unimportant things. And what better way to celebrate than to photograph them and post them on your blog??!  Anyway, she invited anyone to join her who wanted to sooo...

Here are a few "little things" from today---

Yup, I did School...
and more school that I never got a picture of...
And then Music...

And then...
  

I ate lunch! {It was actually in between the school!}  Lunch Today was a Devore Family Specialty - Open Faced quesodilla crazy yummy goodness!


Then after more school and before dinner I had some Time for some other stuff - 



Ahhh, That's better!


And then Some Projects

And then After a delicious dinner of chicken pot pie - the {southern} way it was time for choir practice...

 

This Week, we learned an amazing song called we still believe by Kathryn Scott


sooo... That was my day in "little things".  Hope you enjoyed!



Note - you probably noticed that I started on day 2, even though I didn't do day 1.  I decided start with day 2 so that my blog matches the others, otherwise, it would have gotten cunfusing! I will either stop with the others or I might go an extra day, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it!

No comments: