Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Special Day...

Yep, it's a purty special day because this is the day that a purty and special girl was borned. It was 23 years ago, before I was borned. Her parents loved her and named her Jean Marie.

Idn't we cute??

And then in January 2011 a girl found her blog. and loved her dearly. and knew that when they met they would be friends. and then in May, they did. and they were. and at first Jean Marie thought the girl was a stalker/creeper/really happy person. but she was just a really happy person partly because she finnally got to meet Jean Marie. and they were friends. and if you hadn't figured it out, that girl was a girl I call me. 

I mean who wouldn't love her? Nikon lovin, homeschool graduated, lighthouse climbin, Nasa lovin, awesome boot wearin, camera clickin, beach going, alligator watchin, Jesus lovin, Ice cream samwhich makin/eatin, who lets you pour out your heart, or laugh till your cheeks hurt. and your eyes. and your lungs. and who sings random songs at the top of her lungs, and neva eva underestimates the power of swate tae! plus she's a second child. can it get much bettah?

Becca, Jean Marie, Me, and Holly Lou


So Happy birthday to the sweetest, bestest, dearest, beautifulest, wonderfulist Jean Marie there evah was!  through your blog you inspire me, or make me cry, or crack me up! I can't wait to see you again, and all my othah blog friends... at the jamborie or {hopefully} sooner! And then I can hear the story behind Train Mouse {I've gotten much bettah!}. Happy Birthday Dear!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

What a sweet post! Happy birthday, Miss Jean Marie! You are such a special person! :)

Many Blessings,
Jenna