Thursday, June 21, 2012

Hey Ya'll!

Howdy! Welcome back to my blog! After almost 5 months (yikes!) without any sort of a blog design, I finnally figured out what I wanted and asked my sister (Ya know, the amazingly awesome and wonderful one?)  to design my header! I think she did an awesome job... Aaaand, in case you didn't notice, that's me on the Jones soda label! Because Photoshop is awesome, Jones soda is slightly awesomer (fufu berry anyone?), And my sister is even more awesome... In fact she's almost as awesome as my mom...
I know, I know, this is an incredibly random post, but hey, let's just call it the culmanation of (a small portion of) my randomness the past few months. (Did anybody get that sentence other than me? I don't think so)
Sooo, I'm officially back! Maybe now I'll get into the habit of posting regularly!
One more random thing - Sweet Tea. I met another sweet tea addict yesterday. I love the connectiion you feel with a person as soon as you discover your mutual love for sweet tea... Except he drinks Arnold Palmers too. Sinner! So.... This is for Jean Marie, Holly, Mark, and all other sweet tea drinkers in the history of awesomeness!
*Note, my (amazing) sister told me I should let you know that the third verse talks about alcohol. Watch at your own risk! Hahaa

No comments: